THINGS TO DO & FAQ
The food served at The Realm caters to satisfy your palate by providing you a multi-cuisine fare. Food, mostly made from fresh ingredients combined with our chefs’ expertise and the exceptional service of the people working here will give you a great food experience.
Coonoor, being the second largest hill station in The Nilgiris, has plenty to offer to the traveller in you. During your stay here at The Realm, there are a plenty of things that you can do to maximise your holiday experience.
1. Treks can be arranged on request.
2. We have as what we call ‘Hideouts’ which are our favourite spots in and around The Realm Resort which we disclose only to our guests. You don’t want to miss having a look at our hideouts, it’s on a different level all together.
3. Transport to Ooty or Coonoor can be arranged..
4. We have a bunch of cycles that you can hop on to anytime and explore our kingdom by the country side.
5. There is a lot of space to run around and even play Badminton outdoor.
6. Roll on the lawn, get comforable on the garden benches and balconies and enjoy your neverending cups of Tea.
The Realm is distanced 15km from Coonoor and 20km from Ooty and is easily accessible on road from Coimbatore, Bangalore and Mysore. The nearest airport is at Coimbatore which is 56km from Coonoor.
For people travelling from Karnataka, you will reach Coonoor via Ooty.
For more details on our exact location clock here .
To enrich your experience further, we offer you some specials…
1. A bonfire to relax around in the evenings.
2. If you prefer to enjoy your food outdoors, we can set it out on the lawn on our garden benches.
3. Picnic lunches, candle-lit and barbecue dinners are arranged on request.
Am I allowed to bring my pet to your place?
Yes, you’re most welcome to bring your pets along. They will love it.
When is the right time to visit?
Summer(between March and May), is a great time to visit.
The months between October and February are also ideal to visit Coonoor.
The north-east monsoon sets in during the month of November.
December to February are the winter months here, yet quite enjoyable.
Can I organise small events at your place?
Yes, small events can be organised here. Please call us for further details.
Will you arrange cabs for local sightseeing?
Yes, we arrange cabs for local sightseeing. Approach the service desk for further assistance.
Will you organise guided tours?
Yes, guided tours may be arranged on prior request.